Pages

South Bend Home Loan

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Mastering the Mortgage Letter of Explanation

In my 12+ years as a mortgage lender, I've found that there are some steps to the mortgage approval process that make a home buyer anxious and some steps that just make them annoyed. 

Price Negotiations?  Inspections?  Appraisals?  Anxious, definitely anxious.  Lender disclosures?  Documenting of deposits?  Letters of explanation?  Annoyed.  DEFINITELY annoyed.

One of my top focuses as a mortgage lender is to reduce the anxiousness as much as possible for my buyers and, as best I can, not annoy.  How do I do that?  By only asking for things that I truly need and by making it easy for my home buyers to give those items to me.

To help with that, I've recently written a little e-book.  Yes, these blogs were just not enough writing for me!  My new e-book, 'Letters Lenders Love' walks home buyers through the process of quickly writing a letter of explanation on any topic needed as part of their mortgage approval.  It also provides 30+ examples of ready-to-go letters that just need tweaked for a buyer's specific situation and then submitted. 

If you need a letter of explanation and would like a copy of the book, contact me or go to Letters Lenders Love.  It should help take some of the 'annoying' out of home buying and get you back to the fun of this exciting step in your life!

0 comments: